jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shaba K <shabazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: standard/benchmarking value for loading a web page
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:58:14 GMT
Also a good start may be to get inputs from Omniture/Analytics team.

Who have data which shows which page in website user frequently visits

Though there are standards out there saying a page should load in less than
5 secs,However it is business or product owners who determine what it has
to be or what is acceptable.

There are ways of tweaking things.

cheers,