jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help regarding Unicode extraction while passing variable captured.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:46:00 GMT
Here is solution:

Method Name :

encodeURIComponent

Implementation:

${__javaScript(myOutput=encodeURIComponent('${extractedvalue}');,myOutput)}

Replace the Parameter value with the above code where we want to use the
value.

extractedvalue : Value which reg will gives you.

Let me know if it works.

- Niraj

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM, sharmila Renganathan <sharmila1.r@gmail.com