jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter client-server configuration
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:02:15 GMT
If you using say XP as Client and CentOS as Server, then you won't be able
to see proper graphs. But if you use same OS version on both Server and
Client, then you will be able to see proper graphs.

About the logs: Add View result listener and see what you get there. Also
if possible check server logs if server getting all the requests.