jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help : I have added cookie manager, but still the Session id for each request is different.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:58:46 GMT
are you accessing the site with the same dns name as you are getting in the
set cookie header? For e.g. the set-cookie might be saying domain=
www.yoursite.com and you might have given the IP address in the script.
If not add a view results tree listener and
see the request / response for a couple of requests and post the, here

And in addition are you sure the site is using cookies and not url
rewriting?

regards
deepak

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM, sharmila Renganathan <sharmila1.r@gmail.com