jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Functions
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:22:03 GMT
The beanshell performance refers to how many parallel threads you can run
from the client

Beanshell is more flexible than writing custom functions (plus you can call
beanshell code from the existing BeanShell function function

${__BeanShell(123*456)} ) or ${__BeanShell(source("function.bsh"))}

and you can prototype things rapidly(usually in a pre processor) - it is
slower though and it is a pain to debug non trivial scripts.

regards
deepak