jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sharmila Renganathan <sharmila...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help: My request is failing with 'Request Timeout' but for the same request i get the right response in Webload.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:38:57 GMT
Hi ,

My http request is getting failed with the

Response code: 408
Response message: Request Timeout

When i send the same request in Webload with the same values, am getting
the proper response.
I am using a value which is extracted from the previous request's response
using regular expression extractor.
I cross-checked the value sent as input to the request.It is the same as
what i got in the previous request's response.

Can some one give idea on why this would be failing?

Regards,
Sharmila R