jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sharmila Renganathan <sharmila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help: Very urgent : When a variable is send to a request as input parameter, + is replaced with %2B, '/' is replaced as '%2F' and '=' as %3D
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:34:02 GMT
Extracted value is the one got from regular expression extractor.
Say , i extract a value and store it in a variable say Var1.
I use this variable in my next request as an input parameter  ${var1}.
There will be encode option for every input parameter.
We need to uncheck the encode checkbox corresponding parameter (where u
enter ${var1})

Regards,
Sharmila R