jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sharmila Renganathan <sharmila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help regarding Unicode extraction while passing variable captured.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:58:42 GMT
Hi,

 Even i am facing the same problem.
In the response data,i have a value 'net+work'.I am using regular
expression extractot and getting the value in the variable var1.
When i use this variable in my next request, it is getting replaced as
'net%2Bwork' .
When i analzed, %2B is the ascii value for the '+'. (refer:
http://web.cs.dal.ca/~jamie/cs4173/examples/XHTML/entities/ASCII.html )
Similarly '/' is replaced as '%2F' and '=' as %3D.
I used bean shell sampler to replace '%2B' with + and i put the new value
in a variable var_new.
When i used this var_new as input to another request, Its again replacing
with '%2B'
Its a show stopper issue for me to proceed further.
Can any one please come with a solution for this.

Regards,
Sharmila R