jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed in using controller....
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:06:44 GMT
Hi,
I would put the home and login in Once Only controller and remove the
logout as it never happens in real life (when was the last time you
actually clicked on 'logout' rather than close the window?).

Then the other actions will iterate per configuration of the thread group...

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM, venkatakurathi <venkat.akurathi@hotmail.com