jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP request sampler option "Content encoding"
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:00:44 GMT
HTTP Request sampler's Content Encoding field is related to Accept-Charset
header. UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO-8859-1, etc.
If you want to allow gzip you should use an HTTP Header Manager inside you
sampler with a parameter/value like one of these:

Accept-Encoding/gzip
or
Accept-Encoding/gzip,defalte
or
some other combination of content compression encoding values.

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne