jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors in JMeter Test Plan execution
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:20:06 GMT
Divya,

    errors should be acceptable since your non-functional requirements says
so. I work with a performance testing team and although, personally, I
target 100% success rate, application's non-functional requirements is the
primary goal.

    HTTP 500 Internal Error is a server/application error.
Server/Application logs should be checked to verify if those errors are
really due to using the same usr/pwd for every request. If your application
will allow, in a production environment, concurrent logins with the same
usr/pwd, this have to be also considered as a goal.

Hope it helps.
Flávio Cysne