jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance test on Internal web Application (LAN)
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:35:48 GMT
Considering this line, at jmeter executable file,

java $ARGS $JVM_ARGS -jar `dirname $0`/ApacheJMeter.jar "$@"

and if you're under a *nix SO, you should do this, directly from command
prompt:

JVM_ARGS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=<proxyhostURL>
-Dhttp.proxyPort=<proxyPortNumber>
-Dhttp.proxyUser=<someUserName>
-Dhttp.proxyPassword=<somePassword>" jmeter <other arguments>

or you could add JVM_ARGS variable inside jmeter executable file, before
"java $ARGS ..." line:

# jmeter executable configuration before this line ...

# proxy server configuration
JVM_ARGS="$JVM_ARGS
-Dhttp.proxyHost=<proxyhostURL>
-Dhttp.proxyPort=<proxyPortNumber>
-Dhttp.proxyUser=<someUserName>
-Dhttp.proxyPassword=<somePassword>"

java $ARGS ...

under a Windows or Mac environment you should use a seamlessly approach.

Remember that, if you modify the executable, you will have to comment those
lines to execute a test without the proxy server configuration.

Hope it helps.
Flávio Cysne