jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tai Tran <hutieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write responses to file in custom format using Java listener?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:21:31 GMT
I'm not feeling secure writing scripting language (no type safe, no
checking whatsoever). Can I write a traditional java class with main()
which is the entry point where JMeter passes in the response data for me to
process in the way I like? In other words, I don't know how JMeter gives
the input to my Java listener class?