jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help: My request is failing with 'Request Timeout' but for the same request i get the right response in Webload.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:24:39 GMT
To further Sebb's response... If you don't see any differences in the
tool then you can use wireshark and packet capture.  A right-click
option in that tool to "Follow TCP Stream" will show you the http
request and response once you have it captured.

I'm sure other people have different tricks as well.  A Request
timeout seems pretty basic such as a wrong address or a proxy being
used on one machine and not the other.

Good luck.