jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help: My request is failing with 'Request Timeout' but for the same request i get the right response in Webload.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:10:46 GMT
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM, sharmila Renganathan
<sharmila1.r@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could'nt find any difference between the jmeter and webload.

Look harder because something is different...

> Both are sending the same value.

Sending?  Is this an HTTP Post?  or a simple GET?

> All my requests are https request.

I doubt it unless a client certificate is required.  Why not try a
non-SSL interface to verify.  Their are also some proxy tricks to be
able to capture the data.