jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: weird Cookies behaviour
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:25:35 GMT
Hi,

I had similar issues in in the past, which I overcome by setting:

CookieManager.check.cookies=false

in jmeter.properties.
You may want to give it a try.

regards
Sergio

Il 10/08/2012 06:57, lichen970 ha scritto:
> Thanks for replying me. I am sure that all request are https request. The problem is,
in my test plan, which includes login, open an email,  back to email list,logout. I re-do
the middle two step many times. After some time, it will get the error like "unknown user
name or password", which suggests I have logged out. Just like my session has be finished/expired.
When I do those in browser everything is ok. So I wonder if jmeter could possibly remove my
cookies after some time?

> Sent from my iPhone
>

> 在 Aug 10, 2012,0:49,"prabhu [via JMeter]" <ml-node+s512774n5714268h73@n5.nabble.com>
写道:

>> Hi,
>>     Is your application making transition from HTTP to HTTPS and back to HTTP again?
If this is the case you have to watch out for secure cookies. When you hit a secure page you
get a secure cookie from the server and stored in cookie manager. This secure cookie is not
used for HTTP requests. So you should make sure to write a beanshell preprocessor which changes
the property of secure cookie to insecure, so that it will be used in future requests. Have
a look at the Response header of the first request that hits the sever. You will have a clear
picture of cookies.

>> Thanks
>> Prabhu

>> http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/weird-Cookies-behaviour-tp5714266p5714268.html
>> To unsubscribe from weird Cookies behaviour, click here.
>> NAML
>

> --

Ing. Sergio Boso