jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronizing Timer and Load Tests
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:52:11 GMT
Is this duplicate post by error or an attempt to illicit more responses because you still have
a problem?

On 28 Aug 2012, at 13:37, Brian Devaney wrote:

> I am running into a problem with the Synchronizing Timer in a load test with large numbers
of users.  According to the documentation, if the Number of Simulated Users to Group By is
set to 0, then the timer will wait for the number of thread in the thread group to accumulate
before releasing.  That part is working for me, but the problem I run into is that when I
run the script and any thread generates an error and stops, the whole test comes to a halt
because the timer is looking for 100 threads before releasing and only 99 are present because
of the error.

> Is there any way to set the timer so that it will wait for the total number of running
threads and then release?  I did not see any values that might indicate a running thread count
in the debug values displayed in the Tree View.  Thank you in advance.