jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Cedrick Johnson <cjohn...@backstopsolutions.com>
Subject While Controller and updating its condition in real time
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:11:38 GMT
Hello All-

I've been struggling trying to figure this out.. I have a HTTP Request with a Regex extractor
that is getting a response back (basically, is something completed and ready to go?) that
is contained within a While Controller.

I've verified that the regex is getting the proper value (true|false) and assigning it to
the variable that the while controller is using the evaluate when to break out of the loop
(the condition is: !${VariableName} , since the app will say the calc is complete (true) but
I need to exit the while loop with a false value)

So:

While Controller
-HTTP Request
--Regex Extractor
-Constant Timer (waits to iterate 5000ms)

My question is:
How can I update the while controller condition inside of it? Should I be looking at a bean
shell processor for dynamically updating the while controller's condition result in realtime?

Thanks,
CJ