jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tech Newbie <tec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Scheduler and Graceful Termination
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:40:21 GMT
I have a set of samplers that I'd like to execute as a complete set (transaction): login, create,
list, delete, logout.  When using the scheduler in a thread group, the threads just abruptly
terminates when time's up, without completing the transaction.  How do I setup my testplan
so that the last transaction have a chance to complete all the steps?

I've seen recommendation of using scheduler plus a loop count but I don't understand how that
would work.