jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Synchronizing Timer and Load Tests
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:37:56 GMT
I am running into a problem with the Synchronizing Timer in a load test
with large numbers of users.  According to the documentation, if the
Number of Simulated Users to Group By is set to 0, then the timer will
wait for the number of thread in the thread group to accumulate before
releasing.  That part is working for me, but the problem I run into is
that when I run the script and any thread generates an error and stops,
the whole test comes to a halt because the timer is looking for 100
threads before releasing and only 99 are present because of the error.

Is there any way to set the timer so that it will wait for the total
number of running threads and then release?  I did not see any values
that might indicate a running thread count in the debug values displayed
in the Tree View.  Thank you in advance.

--

Brian Devaney
Software Developer

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.