jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject AccessLogSampler doesn't take variable for logFile
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:13:32 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to use variables for AccessLogSampler. It works with domain or portString as 'stringProp'
elements.
However, it doesn't work for 'logFile' property. I have to set a physical path instead.
I found HttpSamplerBase, the ancestor class of AccessLogSampler, uses #setProperty() instead,
unlike AccessLogSampler stores the member directly.
I guess #setProperty() provides the indirection to resolve the variables.
Am I in the right track? Then I think we can improve AccessLogSampler in the same way.

Thanks in advance,

Woonsan