jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Feng.C...@sybase.com
Subject Re: how to collect average response time
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 03:36:00 GMT
Hi,

Do you think average * total sample number is average response time? I
think it is max response time!

Feng

             Eugene Kazakov
             <yugene1986@gmail
                                       JMeter Users List
             07/03/2012 06:50          <user@jmeter.apache.org>
                                       <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: how to collect average response
             JMeter Users List         time
             <user@jmeter.apac
                  he.org>

Hi,
Why are you think so?
Aggregate report is summarises all response times from each step and
divides it on step count, then puts results in the average column.

On 3 July 2012 13:31, <Feng.Chen@sybase.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In my opion, The aggregate report is similar with summary report, still
can
> not collect average response time.
>
> Feng
>

>              ZK