jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Feng.C...@sybase.com
Subject Re: how to collect average response time
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:21:58 GMT
Hi,

(See attached file: aggregate.csv)

This is my aggregate result, the 8 samples are recording from user logon.

             ZK
             <stevesenior69@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
             07/04/2012 03:59                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: how to collect average response
             Please respond to         time
             JMeter Users List
             <user@jmeter.apac
                  he.org>

Hi,
could you post an example of your aggregate results so we can better
understand what you require?

ZK