jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: OS process sampler - process parameters issue
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:47:38 GMT
Try quoting it. There may be something trying to expand the * prematurely.

Lee Lowder

From:	Cyril SANTUNE <cyril.santune@gmail.com>
To:	JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>,
            sginsbourg@gmail.com
Date:	07/23/2012 10:46 AM
Subject:	Re: OS process sampler - process parameters issue

After some tests, if I use * on Windows, it works. But no chance on Linux.

Sorry, maybe it's bug.

<cyril.santune@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How do you use the OS sampler ?
>>>
>>> Don't try to do all in the "command".
>>> I think you need to split all parameters:
>>> For example:
>>> command: rm
>>> After add value
>>> *.txt

>> --
>>
>>  Regards,
>>

>> Shay Ginsbourg
>>
>> Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant
>>

>> WWW.GINSBOURG.COM
>>

>> Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:
>>

>> * IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle
>>
>> * IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation
>>
>> * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management
>>
>> * FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation
>>
>> * IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment
>>
>> * End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)
>>
>> * FDA and CE submissions
>>
>> * Open source free testing tools implementation
>>
>> * Functionality and regression testing
>>
>> * Software Performance & Load testing
>>
>> * Software Testing Advanced Automation
>>
>> * Medical Software Verification & Validation
>>
>> * Medical Device Verification & Validation
>>
>> * Medical Device Regulatory Submission
>>
>> * Organizational Regulatory Qualification
>>

>> Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive
>>

>> M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
>>
>> M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
>>

>> Work:   +972(0)3-5185873
>>
>> Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915
>>

>> Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com
>>

>> Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at:
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg
>>

>> Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
>> e-mail.

believed to be clean.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.