jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS process sampler - process parameters issue
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:07:24 GMT
Wildcards are handled in different ways by different OSes.

AFAIK for Windows, it is up to the application to handle the wildcard.

Whereas for OSes like Unix, the shell is responsible for expanding
wildcards, not the application.

If you want shell wildcard matching on Linux, you need to ensure that
you actually execute the shell, rather than executing the application
directly.