jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS process sampler - process parameters issue
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:23:36 GMT
This is getting off-topic for the JMeter mailing list.

I would probably create a shell script to do the work, and then
execute that using whatever shell you have installed.

But for simply deleting files, I would probably use one of the
built-in scripting languages, as that will be more portable.
For example, Beanshell as an rm() command.