jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression extraction
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:50:54 GMT
Hi  Flávio,

Thanks for the response. I will explain you in detail.

My Response URL1:

https://test/sp/ACS.saml2
RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8
zbaK6zuRrOnIEFelyfyHAWRBAMk%3D

Now i need to extract zbaK6zuRrOnIEFelyfyHAWRBAM which i am going to use in
next request.

I have used regular expression: &SAMLart=\w+%2B\w{12}(.*)%3D which gives me
zbaK6zuRrOnIE2FelyfyHAWRBAM

But when my response URL is

Response URL2:
https://test/sp/ACS.saml2 RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=
AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF87bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk%

Using same regular expression: &SAMLart=\w+%2B\w{12}(.*)%3D i get this
7bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk.
Now i need to use 7bx2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk use in next requests. So my
issue how i can remove %2.

Please let me know if i need add any more details.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Flavio Cysne <flaviocysne@gmail.com> wrote:

> First things first, %2F, %3D, %2B are hexadecimal ascii representations of
> special characters like /, :, &, %, etc.
>
> If you want to avoid these representations you can use the regex bellow.
>
> \?RelayState=\w+&SAMLart=\w+%2B(\w+)%[a-zA-Z0-9]{2}(\w+)%[a-zA-Z0-9]{2}
>
> You have to repeat this regex in two Regular Expression Extractors: one to
> retrieve $1$ (the first group) and the other for $2$ (the second group).
> I'm assuming that these values will be used as parameters values in other
> requests and you'll need the entire values extracted among %2B, %2F and
> %3D.
>
> If could explain a bit more of what you want to do, it'll be easier to
> answer.
>
> I'm using "Regular Expression Tester" firefox plugin to test these Regular
> expressions and see what their groups catch.
>
> Hope it helps you.
> Flávio Cysne
>
> 2012/7/6 Niraj <niraj.khatmode@gmail.com>
>
> > Someone please let me know how i can avoid %2 which i am getting in
> > response using  \?RelayState=\w+&SAMLart=\w+%2B\w{12}(.+)%3D  this Reg ex
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Niraj <niraj.khatmode@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks a lot.
> > >
> > > But now i have a problem.
> > >
> > > When my response is this
> > > : AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8k7BSD4vMpNvg4KGEE7bUkwpUAMo%3D
> > > Extracted value: k7BSD4vMpNvg4KGEE7bUkwpUAM
> > > This works every time
> > >
> > > But when my response is this
> > > :AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF87bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk%3D
> > > I get extracted value from regular expression is
> > > :7bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk
> > >
> > > %2 which i am getting in extracted response is not required. So how i
> > > can avoid that using same regular expression which will work both
> > > the responses.

> https://abcdtest/sp/ACS.saml2?RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8
> > >>

> https://abcdtest/sp/ACS.saml2?RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8zbaK6zuRrOnIE%2FelyfyHAWRBAMk%3D

> sginsbourg@gmail.com