jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression extraction
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:15:51 GMT
Finally i understood what's happening. I should not remove that %2B.
Instead of that i need extract that whole value and convert %2B in + and
use it my next request.

If this is my extracted value is : TE0EtzDymZj3GRZeuR3N%2BhaxAGU

So before using it next request i need convert %2B into + so in next
request it will use as  TE0EtzDymZj3GRZeuR3N+haxAGU

Please let me know if my understanding is correct and if it is correct how
i can do that.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Niraj <niraj.khatmode@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> I extracted : 8uNs19zyyK1W3dKoQJkPh7xjaAM
>
> Jmeter passed the test without any issue.
>
> This is how i have use extracted value in next request :
>
> AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT+negwZpYrTeF8${SAMLart}
>
> Now please let me wht i am doing wrong.
>

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Flavio Cysne <flaviocysne@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> As I mentioned before %2F, %2B and %3D are hexadecimal ascii
>> representations of some non-alphanumeric characters, see this as a
>> reference
>> http://web.cs.dal.ca/~jamie/cs4173/examples/XHTML/entities/ASCII.html
>>
>> Although I'm trying to help you I'm also trying to understand what's your
>> real purpose and, with this set, suggest you a better suitable solution.
>>
>> Some things I have not addressed yet:
>>
>> 1. Why remove only the % (percentile) from
>> negwZpYrTeF87bx*%2F*pCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk
>> and not %2F, that represents the / (slash) ?
>> 2. Why not get entire values among %2B (plus sign), %2F (slash) and %3D
>> (equal sign) and just part of it?
>> 3. If you really want only part of the first value, between %2B and %2F,
>> what's the range of the substring?
>>
>> Regards.
>> Flavio Cysne
>>
>> 2012/7/6 Niraj <niraj.khatmode@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Hi  Flávio,
>> >
>> > Thanks for the response. I will explain you in detail.
>> >
>> > My Response URL1:
>> >
>> > https://test/sp/ACS.saml2
>> >

>> RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8
>> > zbaK6zuRrOnIEFelyfyHAWRBAMk%3D
>> >

>> > Now i need to extract zbaK6zuRrOnIEFelyfyHAWRBAM which i am going to
>> use in
>> > next request.
>> >

>> > I have used regular expression: &SAMLart=\w+%2B\w{12}(.*)%3D which
>> gives me
>> > zbaK6zuRrOnIE2FelyfyHAWRBAM
>> >

>> > But when my response URL is
>> >
>> > Response URL2:
>> >
>> https://test/sp/ACS.saml2RelayState=MvQd3EQccLtVfhFDLyHwEQLbTLVz7Y&SAMLart=
>> > AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF87bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk%
>> >
>> > Using same regular expression: &SAMLart=\w+%2B\w{12}(.*)%3D i get this
>> > 7bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk.
>> > Now i need to use 7bx2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk use in next requests. So
>> my
>> > issue how i can remove %2.
>> >
>> > Please let me know if i need add any more details.

>> representations
>> > of

>> bellow.
>> > >

>> \?RelayState=\w+&SAMLart=\w+%2B(\w+)%[a-zA-Z0-9]{2}(\w+)%[a-zA-Z0-9]{2}

>> one
>> group).
>> other
>> and

>> > Regular

>> Reg
>> > ex

>> :AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF87bx%2FpCgyzpctt12b68RupAkJAMk%3D

So

<

>> https://abcd.test.com/autho/fed/external/idpredirect.html?resumePath=%2Fidp%2FQ3kZL%2FresumeSAML20%2Fidp%2FSSO.ping

the above request. Can