jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with the extracting Value
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:10:26 GMT
Hello All,

I have a application where it uses Ping Server for authentication.

My Authentication request goes to Ping Server for authentication where i
have selected Follow redirects. In response i can see under my main
request it travel to 4 sub-request.

Now After that Authentication request there is one more request which uses
SAML cookie. That SAML cookie i can see in query string in one of the
redirect request from authentication request.

Now i want to know how i can extract that value from the query string
of redirect request. Because adding regular expression for the
Main authentication request won't work.

Here is my test looks like

Thread Group
 - Login page
 - Authentication request
 - Request which uses SAML cookie.

Here is my View result tree looks like

Login Page
Authentication request
 - 1st request
 - 2nd request  (Where i can see SAML cookie in query string)
 - 3rd
 - 4th
 Request which uses SAML cookie.

Please let me know i need to add any details.

Thanks,
Niraj