jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression extraction
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:44:03 GMT
I am really thankful that u r taking time to resolve my issue.

when my request is
https://test/sp/ACS.saml2?RelayState=x2PbRkt9M5xNpf8IYzGkPNCgdxH64S&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8TE0EtzDymZj3GRZeuR3N%2BhaxAGU%3D

And i extract using rex ex : TE0EtzDymZj3GRZeuR3N%2BhaxAGU, when i passed
this to next request i get error saying

HTTP/1.1 500 Error parsing artifact
(AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT+negwZpYrTeF8TE0EtzDymZj3GRZeuR3N%2BhaxAGU) - expected
length of 44 bytes but was 45

When my request URL is

https://180.179.206.165:9031/sp/ACS.saml2?RelayState=IAEfw9x2iCyvVjIxvy7sdTBJOlmiZU&SAMLart=AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT%2BnegwZpYrTeF8uNs19zyyK1W3dKoQJkPh7xjaAMo%3D

I extracted : 8uNs19zyyK1W3dKoQJkPh7xjaAM

Jmeter passed the test without any issue.

This is how i have use extracted value in next request :

AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT+negwZpYrTeF8${SAMLart}

Now please let me wht i am doing wrong.

<

> https://abcd.test.com/autho/fed/external/idpredirect.html?resumePath=%2Fidp%2FQ3kZL%2FresumeSAML20%2Fidp%2FSSO.ping

above request. Can