jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should "Cache Manager" cache content with Cache-control=private?
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 23:34:51 GMT
Hi
I think that by default all browsers are caching everything unless this
header is set to private (or if other headers are set to not allow caching).

For me JMeter cache manager caches all resources, even those without
cache-control directive.

So I am unsure why you had to make a patch.

Regards,
Shmuel.