jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High CPU and memory consumption when load testing with HTTP Sampler
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:48:56 GMT
Hello,
Read this :
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html

Ensure you are not using View Results Tree or any other costly listeners.

After checking all these points don't jump to conclusion that other
parameters are OK if your original load test tool is reporting OK.
Built-in samplers are rather highly tested and used , so i am not sure
writing your own will help.

Regards
Philippe M.