jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS process sampler - process parameters issue
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:19:26 GMT
Hi,

This is exactly what I was trying to do, but it failed.

Any ideas ?

thanks,
Shay

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Cyril SANTUNE <cyril.santune@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do you use the OS sampler ?
>
> Don't try to do all in the "command".
> I think you need to split all parameters:
> For example:
> command: rm
> After add value
> *.txt
>

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbourg@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While working with the OS sampler on Linux, it failed accepting * as a
> > process parameter.
> >
> > For example:
> >
> >      /home/path/example rm *.txt   - failed
> >
> >      /home/path/example rm a.txt   - OK
> >
> > How can files with specific extensions be removed at once?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Shay

 Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* FDA and CE submissions

* Open source free testing tools implementation

* Functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com