jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dean Lozo <dean.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Array/Stack features? (pushing/poping)
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:31:56 GMT
Hey

I want a certain feature implemented, but since I am still getting familiar
with all the tools and features JMeter has to offer I am curious which way
I should approach the problem.

This is what I want to do: I want to navigate into sub folders. Everytime I
navigate deeper I want to push (add) the new parent node reference.
Everytime I navigate up a folder I want to pop (delete). This is basically
just a simple stack. Can this done be through a JMeter tool in a simple
way, or should I write some Java in a post/pre bean processor. Does this
array get stored globally so I can use it anywhere in the script?

Cheers
Dean