jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dean Lozo <dean.l...@gmail.com>
Subject What happens to downloaded files.
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:26:20 GMT
Hey

I am wondering what happens to the files JMeter downloads? I am worried
that they are stored in the memory of the JVM causing me to get an out of
memory issue if I let JMeter run over a longer period of time. The files I
am downloading are around 1.3Mb if that matters. I know you can view the
downloaded files in the Tree Listener (which means they are stored
somewhere while the applications is running), but if I remove this listener
will that save memory space?

Cheers
Dean Lozo