jmeter-user mailing list archives

From unjc email <unjc.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start all threads at the same time
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:59:51 GMT
Hi Philippe,

The rate of the ramp-up (when ramp-up period is set to zero) could be
as bad as 2 mins for 200 threads.  However, this is directly related
to the preprocessor settings.  If I do what Anthony suggested in the
other thread to disable the reset interpreter, the ramp-up time gets
better (still ~3 seconds).

Thanks