jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter Configuration Parameters and their values
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:10:11 GMT
Hi All,

After successful execution of various suites under 1 Test Plan, now while
preparing recommendation cum Performance Report I need to enter some values
of below listed JMeter configuration parameters; but I am not sure about
the values of those parameters so need some guidance from you all experts.
Parameters are:
Jmeter configuration parameters used during test execution:

                                                               i.
Configured
“wait time” :

                                            here I am writing details about
the Uniform Random timer which I utilized during the execution

                                                              ii.    Other
configurations:

                                            here I am writing excluded URL
patterns. Anything else ?

                                                            iii.     Ping
response time between JMeter application and the application server:

                                            Not sure about this parameter.

Please guide me to put some relevant/suitable values against these
parameters.

Thanks,
Shirish G.