jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while running Jmeter script
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:39:35 GMT
Niraj,

    some question come up when this kind of error occurs:

    1. How many threads have you started?
    2. Can you post server error logs, if any?
    3. If starting many threads, have you decreased the load to see if and
when this error stops?
    4. If starting many threads, have you increased connection/thread pool
or any other server/application configuration to see if error stops?
    5. Is the load applied overloading your network bandwidth?

    I have ran into a situation like this and, for my case, decreasing the
load stops the error. At this point I started monitoring network
(interfaces and bandwidth) and server connections. The problem was server's
connections pool/queue too low for the load.

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne