jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression extraction
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:36:37 GMT
Niraj,

If you are using an HTTP Request and ${SAMLart} is a parameter (name or
value), you could change this

AAQAALMcsRYkKm5hGFT+negwZpYrTeF8${SAMLart}

to this

${SAMLart}

You'll have to

    1. modify the Regex to \?RelayState=\w+&SAMLart=([%a-zA-Z0-9]+)%3D
    2. Uncheck "Codify?" column of the row where ${SAMLart} is used

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne