jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shruthi B. S." <Shruthi...@infosys.com>
Subject facing problem during replay
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:16:49 GMT
Hi,

I am working on an application which uses HTTPS.  When the application is launched it gets
redirected to another login server link and on providing the login details the application
home page opens.

The following setting is made:
IE browser -> tools -> Internet option->connections -> lan setting -> proxy
server -> server is localhost and port is 8080

When I launch the application through Jmeter,  the first screen which gets displayed is the
Certification Error page and the login page opens on clicking on the Continue link.

The problem is, apparently the Jmeter cannot record the login server information due to which
I need to come up with an approach which skips the login transaction.

The approach planned is to add a cookie for the login so that the application directly hits
the home page

I am able to record the application, but when I try to play back I get

Response code: 401
Response message: Authorization Required

The below is the Jmeter setting:
Test plan -> thread group
HTTP Cookie manager is added ,cookie policy is "Compatibility"
In the HTTP request -> Redirect automatically is unchecked and Follow Redirects is checked

Is there any way to resolve this issue? Can I record the login action and add the details
as a cookie?

Infosys e-mail system.