jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stanton W Derry <de...@cpt.com>
Subject Re: jmeter.control.GenericController: StackOverflowError detected
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 23:14:42 GMT
Yes, the main thread group.
Yes, happens every time even with one thread
Probably not, as the response size can be upwards of 1.7m on a HTTP
request in the main thread group
Will try suggestion on If controllers

What is interesting, I don't see the issue in windows when running in
gui mode, only on Linux in non-gui.

Have tried 2.5.1 and 2.7 on both systems
JVM - Windos - build 1.6.0_31-b05, Linux - build 1.6.0_13-b03 - have no
control over the versions installed

Stan