jmeter-user mailing list archives

From foxmadnes <andr...@mit.edu>
Subject Can't seem to import outside jars.
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:06:06 GMT
So I'm using jnetpcap in a sampler of my own, and building in Ant succeeds,
but when I try to run it inside JMeter I received a:

jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
jnetpcap in java.library.path

Even though not only is the jnetpcap.jar file in the lib folder (as
instructed in the JMeter docs) but I also tried setting
user-path:../lib/jnetpcap.jar  , which loads correctly as shown in the logs: