jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ZK <stevesenio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analysing the View Result Tree Listener
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:37:09 GMT
Hi,
if I were you, I would run the test several times, each time with a higher
load
start with 100 threads, then the next test 200 and so on
After each test look at your Average response times in the Aggregate Report

You may notice after a certain load these average response times become
unacceptably high thus causing a timeout
Also does your application have any timeout value set?

you may be able to correlate these 2 points

Another point would be if you are getting issues with say 500 threads, try
distributed testing, i.e use 2 load injectors with each running 250 threads
each and see if the issue still occurs

HTH
ZK