jmeter-user mailing list archives

From D G <dmwmailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new __Time function
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:35:08 GMT
Fair enough, I'll assume i'm the only one that needs a date other than
'right now' easily.

Same probably goes for stuff like 'hex2text', I added an extra view
mode to the TCP sampler which automatically converts hex to ascii. The
application I'm working with tends to require hex input, returning hex
output and I was tired of manually converting it :) If anyone is
interested I'll submit it.

I'll have a look at the bugs/enhancements list sometime and see if
there's anything I'd like to tackle.