jmeter-user mailing list archives

From D G <dmwmailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new __Time function
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:12:06 GMT
I'd like to point at that I wanted to keep it simple. Just __Time
extended with a _tiny_ bit of extra functionality: +/- n days.
If I can modify JMeter to suit my tastes you can be reasonably sure I
can write a little beanshell script in order to accomplish this.
I was simply surprised that there wasn't a 'tomorrow' function (__TIme
+ 1) already and offered to implement one but the feature creep so far
is quite impressive :)

So just to be clear: I agree with you. But I'm asking the community
what they'd like and that seems to be: 'everything'. Which I admit has
a use case of course.