jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to connect to Database from JMeter at the start of the test and use the connection in the post processor to insert some data?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:40:01 GMT
Yep, I did extraction from JDBC sampler and put it into CSV with "Save
response to a file" Listener + a post processor to remove first line:

//Removing first line (column names) of results
String result;
result = prev.getResponseDataAsString();
removeString = "CONCAT(name, '/', id)\n";
rlen = removeString.length();

result = result.substring(rlen,result.length() - rlen);
prev.setResponseData(result);

Best,
Shmuel.