jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting Cookie Data into URL. (I have googled and looked at guides, it looks correct but fails)
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:42:18 GMT
To be honest I have never used this Re-Writing Modifier.
What I would do is putting a regex Extractor (post processor) under the
login HTTP sampler - tell it to look for relevant data in the Response
Headers and save it into variable.
Than put this on the upload sampler of yours.

Look for this regex extractor in the online help pages / jmeter help.

Shmuel Krakower.