jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vipul borikar <vipulc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visualization Web App Testing
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 04:11:05 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the Response...
I don't have much idea about how the Application is built and little idea
of urls.
But yes you are right the application has single page with a single URL...
The user try to move the mouse, drag the Maps and Draw some figures using
Brush like utility and saves it...
So actually the URL of the page doesn't change.. I don't know how to
simulate the whole process...
Only thing i can do is test load the single URL which i tried with apache
Bench ( ab ) ... but i don't think its a full proof test...