jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dean Lozo <dean.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Inserting Cookie Data into URL. (I have googled and looked at guides, it looks correct but fails)
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:19:48 GMT
Hey

Note: This is my first time usign JMeter and I am a complete noob.

I have done large amount of googling and reading through documentation.
After looking at several tutorials, and trying different things they have
all failed. I might have forgotten something more basic.  It has been a
nightmare to use the re-cookie i receive in "Sampler Result" after logging
in. I am trying to do this by using the "HTTP URL Re-writing Modifier" and
"Cookie manager" feature that JMeter offers. I have enabled saving cookies
to true.

"JSESSIONID" keeps staying blank for some reason. Links to pictures can be
found below. I am at a loss, and would really love some help! That the URL
works at this point is irrelevant, I only wish to generate the correct URL.
If there is no time to help, I would greatly appreciate an XML file with
the functions working.

http://imgur.com/a/Qp13D

Cheers
Dean