jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Haikal <haika...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visualization Web App Testing
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:57:48 GMT
Concerning your case, what accross my mind is:
- I assume that your application receive a single url point with
several parameters in the url
- Application will response with an html page that fetch multiple
image resource based on a certain parameter (I guess the image url
itself is the parameter)
- so, what you have to do is to map the input parameter and the
possible correct html response (this is only for verifying that your
application still function correctly)
- anyway, for the performance test itself, what you should do is only
provide the correct url input in the html sampler.

correct me if i'm wrong

~haikal